Thursday, November 11, 2021

The DRS Zone

 Australia beat Pakistan by 5 wickets.  I seem to have chosen all the players who earned negative points.  I am now in serious jeopardy of the overtake.  Fingers crossed Anna's captain has a middling game, and James' captain as well for  good measure.  Catherine looks poised to overtake Missy and Henry is poised to overtake Michael.  One duck could decide it all.  New Zealand and Australia will play for all the marbles on Sunday, starting at 6 am (my time).  So you have a few days to contemplate your overtaking strategy, fire up the KERS and get yourself in the DRS zone.

6 comments:

  1. If I don't know what a KERS or DRS is am I in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'kers' is a candle in Afrikaans so I think Katy wants us to light a few candles. Well, OK if you think it will help. 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll light every candle in the house if it helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my Sweet Revenge doesn't turn into sour grapes.

    ReplyDelete

Cricinfo Latest News